Mais FO3

Windows, Linux, Mac, Hardware, Software, Firmwares, Celulares, Gadjets e afins.

Mais FO3

Mensagempor Avin » 28 Ago 2007, 20:49

"Mamãe, de Natal quero designers da Bethesda que já tenham jogado Fallout alguma vez na vida"

Um dos caras da NMA, com que a Bethesda não fala porque são xiitas (NMA, não Bethesda) foi lá numa apresentação, fingiu ser outro cara e entrevistou eles ...

http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=38623

Q: Will you be able to finish the game without killing anyone?

A: We don't know yet. We're trying to make it so that you have options to use stealth or dialogue. The lead designer of Fallout 3 is Emil Pagiarulo, who worked on the Dark Brotherhood questline in Oblivion and on the Thief games. He has a lot of experience with using stealth to solve problems. But obviously, when you're talking about supermutants, dialogue really isn't a viable option. So I can't really say whether or not you can finish the game without killing anyone, but implementing alternative paths is very important for us.

Tradução:

Imagem
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."
Avin

Data de registro: 23 Ago 2007, 19:55

Re: Mais FO3

Mensagempor Avin » 29 Ago 2007, 18:49

The Bethesda Blog, a premiere source of Bethesda-related info straight from the horse's mouth, has posted an interview with Josh Jones, who's the lead character artist. His portfolio includes and pretty much limited to Redguard, Morrowind, Bloodmoon, and Oblivion, and he's the guy responsible for the Fallout's "new look".

Ever play the Fallout games?

No.

http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php ... 98180663d8

Tan tan tan-nam taaaaaaan tan nam tan nam tan nam...

Comentário no Codex:

It's hard to find a better Fallout 3 team.

The Overseer: Todd Howard who thinks Fallout 3 should be Jackass-funny, the most violent game ever.

Lead Designer: Emil who thinks that dialogues shouldn't affect gameplay

Lead Level Designer: Joel who hired a bunch of Oblivion modders to make "FO3 dungeons".

Lead Character Artist: Josh who never played FO games and has no idea how characters are supposed to look.

Lead Programmer: MSFD who thinks that Oblivion was the best game evar.

LETS GIVE BETHESDA A CHANCE!!!!
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
Avin

Mensagempor godjega » 30 Ago 2007, 12:00

qq more nub
That's all I need!
godjega

Data de registro: 26 Ago 2007, 17:16

Mensagempor Avin » 18 Set 2007, 22:00

Imagem
Avin

Retornar para Computer & Games