KOTR MMO

Windows, Linux, Mac, Hardware, Software, Firmwares, Celulares, Gadjets e afins.

KOTR MMO

Mensagempor protomank » 18 Jul 2008, 13:40

Anticipatory gamers expecting clouds to part and hosts of angles to trumpet this announcement may be a bit underwhelmed by the long awaited reveal of Bioware's MMO in progress.

In an interview with Tech Observer, Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello confirmed the company's MMO is based on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

"We've got two of the most compelling MMOs in the industry in development," said Riccitiello. The first title, based on the Warhammer property, will launch soon. "And the one that people are dying for us to talk to them about -- in partnership with Lucas, coming out of BioWare, which is, I think, quite possibly the most anticipated game, full stop, for the industry at the point when we get closer to telling you about it."

Does Riccitiello mean the oft rumored Knights of the Old Republic Online? "Yes," he said.

Riccitiello goes on to discuss some of the other business strategies at EA in the full article.

So there you have it. Hopefully the folks at Bioware can make a better go of it than Sony Online did with Galaxies.

Source: Tech Observer
..and all the whore and politicans will look up and shout: "save us"...
..and I'll look down and whisper: "no."
protomank

Data de registro: 25 Ago 2007, 13:02

Re: KOTR MMO

Mensagempor Avin » 18 Jul 2008, 15:18

Mas e o galaxies?
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."
Avin

Data de registro: 23 Ago 2007, 19:55

Mensagempor kobold » 18 Jul 2008, 15:19

vai ter a participação especial do julio torres, pra criação
My name is...shake zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, i'll bring it to ya
kobold

Data de registro: 23 Ago 2007, 22:47

Mensagempor Avin » 18 Jul 2008, 15:27

Resumo da ópera: outro MMORPG que já nasce morto, ofuscado pelo Wow. Alguns vão comprar, jogar um pouco e voltar pro Wow.
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."
Avin

Data de registro: 23 Ago 2007, 19:55

Mensagempor protomank » 18 Jul 2008, 16:51

Avin escreveu:Mas e o galaxies?

Hopefully the folks at Bioware can make a better go of it than Sony Online did with Galaxies.
..and all the whore and politicans will look up and shout: "save us"...
..and I'll look down and whisper: "no."
protomank

Data de registro: 25 Ago 2007, 13:02

Retornar para Computer & Games